Save the Date : APMS 2019 - Advances in Production Management Systems - Texas
Objectives and Scopes of APMS 2019
APMS 2019 in Austin, Texas brings together leading international experts from academia, industry, and government in the area of production systems to discuss globally pressing issues in smart manufacturing, operations management, supply chain management, and Industry 4.0. The conference features several sessions filled with original, high-impact academic contributions, which will be published in the Springer Series ACIT. Industrial viewpoints and insights will be shared through industry keynotes by world renown industry leaders. High quality papers will be fast tracked to several peer reviewed archival journals, including Production Planning and Control (PPC). The conference is supported by the International Federation of Information Processing (IFIP) and is organized by the IFIP Working Group 5.7 on Advances in Production Management Systems which was established 1978.
The program includes presentations and discussions of peer-reviewed papers, in addition to insightful keynote speeches. The program also includes a doctoral workshop that provides young researchers the opportunity to present research proposals (September 1st ), special sessions that help raise visibility on focus topics in a particular scientific or applications area (September 2nd-4th), and industry tours, for participants to visit local manufacturing facilities (September 5th), are included in the conference program.
Call for paper :
Special Session : Towards Sustainability and Reconfigurability of Manufacturing Systems
• Reconfigurable Manufacturing Systems
• Evolvable Assembly Systems
• Sustainability of Manufacturing Systems
• Manufacturing Systems for customized product and services
• Green manufacturing and Energy control
• Human-machine collaboration for flexible manufacturing systems
• Impacts of ergonomic factors in production planning and control
• Lifecycle Management for production systems
- Prof. Dr. Ing. X. Boucher, Institut Fayol, IMT Mines Saint Etienne, email@example.com
- Prof. Dr. X. Delorme, Institut Fayol IMT Mines Saint Etienne, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Dr. Ing. Alexandre Dolgui, Dpt of Automatics, Productics and Computer Science, IMT Mines Nantes , email@example.com
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Gunther Reinhart, iwb - Chair of Industrial Management and Assembly Technologies,Technical University of Munich, Gunther.Reinhart@igcv.fraunhofer.de
Authors are invited to submit papers using Springer author guidelines. The suggested page limit for papers is 6 pages. However, papers up to 8 pages long will be accepted. Authors are invited to submit their papers using the author guildelines provided by Springer. Selected papers from APMS 2019 will be invited to submit an extended version to well-known international journals such as the Journal fo Production Planning and Control.
Website for guidelines and submissions:
Submission of full papers : March 15, 2019
Submission of Ph.D. research proposals : March 20, 2019
Notification of review results (round 1) : April 30, 2019
Submission of revised papers : May 31, 10, 2019
Notification of review results (final) : June 15, 2019
Submission of camera-ready papers : June 30, 2019
Austin, Texas 01/09 - 05/09/2019
Autres actualités dans "Agenda"
Batteries : Comment les recycler ou leur donner une seconde vie ? Le marché des batteries est en évolution rapide, avec notamment la montée en puissance des technologies à base de lithium liée principalement au développement du marc (...)
Transformation numérique et économie circulaire : des leviers complémentaires pour innover Pour la deuxième année consécutive, l’Institut Henri Fayol - Mines Saint Etienne et ses partenaires invitent les entreprises, industriels (...)
L'AER BFC vous invite à l’atelier éco-conception des emballages le 11 avril prochain à Ormoy (89) Pourquoi éco-concevoir mes emballages ? Comment rendre mon emballage recyclable ? Comment optimiser et réduire le poids et la taille (...)